Increase your companies flexibility with a 360 degree perspective. Growing competition, managing reinsurance systems, new and emerging sales and distribution channels, rising operational costs, changing consumer preferences are some of the factors plaguing the insurance industry.
Prixim Infowares deep domain knowledge and experience in the Insurance industry provides an unparalleled value proposition to Insurance providers. We work with Insurance clients in P&C, General Insurance, Life and Pensions. We provide a suite of BPO services across the spectrum of operational value chain, from sales and servicing of policies to the entire claim settlement process activities.
More than 1800 agents deliver voice and non-voice services from multiple delivery centers to the leading Insurance companies in the world. Our emphasis on using technology and business focused solutions enable us to bring in operational excellence and customer delight for you and your customers.
The Prixim Infowares Advantage
IT + BPO Synergy: Ability to provide IT + BPO synergy benefits to our clientele given our large footprint in both areas
Domain expertise: Strong domain and trained staff on Insurance functions like new business, underwriting, policy servicing, investment administration, claims and termination
- New Business On-boarding
- Claims and Policy Management
- Customer Communications Management
- Inbound and Outbound Customer Care
- Analytics and Compliance
- Social Media Analytics & Camapigns
- Enterprise Services (Finance and Accounting, Human Resource Services, Legal and Compliance)
- Some of our centers are designated as Centers of Excellence by our clients.
- Some of our proactive value add services beyond the charter like fraud detection in claims and leakage minimization in credit-hire payouts have resulted in huge savings to our clients.
Our global footprint, multiple delivery centers and domain expertise helps us provide the best solution which suits our client. Our solutions are engineered to deliver business impact by increasing operational efficiency, enabling effective customer management, improving quality standards and lowering operational risk.